脱口秀
当前位置:首页 > 其他范文 > 脱口秀 > 列表页

初中英语脱口秀对话

小草范文网  发布于:2017-03-30  分类: 脱口秀 手机版

篇一:生活美语脱口秀—“房间乱七八糟”英文你会吗?

topsy-truvy

乱七八糟的

欧美人习惯于称居住空间拥挤混乱的状况为topsy-turvy。他们认为生活的爽快舒适是第一要义。父母们考虑到孩子的教育环境,认为给他们个人空间的最直接办法就是给他们一个单独的房间。当然,这就会付出一定的代价。孩子的房间总会是乱七八糟的,所以父母们总是会说,everything is topsy-turvy in your room.你看看你的房间,什么都是乱七八糟的。

[扩展]:

表示乱七八糟还可以用别的词,比如untidy, 顾名思义,就是不整洁。不过这个单词用得太频繁,没有新意。那么你就可以试试今天教的短语,既形象生动,又显得责备的口气不是那么重。像这样形象的词还是很多的,举一个和生活相关的例子:

he is always glued to the tv.

这里的glue动词化,表示粘在电视机上了,也就是大人们常常抱怨的:

这孩子整天守着电视。

篇二:英语脱口秀

骂人

1. You make me sick! 你真让我恶心!

2. What’s wrong with you? 你怎么回事?

3. I’m very disappointed. 真让我失望。

4. Go to hell. 去死吧。????????????

5. You’re a jerk! 你是个废物/混球!

6. Don’t talk to me like that! 别那样和我说话!

7. Who do you think you are? 你以为你是谁?

8. What’s your problem? 你怎么回事啊?

9. I hate you! 我讨厌你!

10. I don’t want to see your face! 我不愿再见到你!

11. You’re crazy! 你疯了!

12. Are you insane/crazy/out of your mind? 你疯了吗?

13. Don’t bother me. 别烦我。????????????

14. Knock it off. 少来这一套。

15. Get out of my face. 从我面前消失!

16. Leave me alone. 走开。

17. Get lost.滚开!

18. Take a hike! 哪儿凉快哪儿歇着去吧。

19. You piss me off. 你气死我了。

20. It’s none of your business. 关你屁事!

21. What’s the meaning of this? 这是什么意思?

22. How dare you! 你敢!

23. Cut it out. 省省吧。

24. You stupid jerk! 你这蠢*!

25. You have a lot of nerve. 脸皮真厚。

26. I’m fed up. 我厌倦了。

27. I can’t take it anymore. 我受不了了!

28. I’ve had enough of your garbage. 我听腻了你的废话。

29. Shut up! 闭嘴!

30. What do you want? 你想怎么样?

31. Do you know what time it is? 你知道现在都几点吗?

32. What were you thinking? 你脑子进水啊?

33. How can you say that? 你怎么可以这样说?

34. Who says? 谁说的?

35. That’s what you think! 那才是你脑子里想的!

36. Don’t look at me like that. 别那样看着我。

37. What did you say? 你说什么?

38. You are out of your mind. 你脑子有毛病!

39. You make me so mad.你气死我了啦。

40. Drop dead. 去死吧!

41. Don’t give me your shoot. 别跟我胡扯。

42. Don’t give me your excuses/ No more excuses. 别找借口。

43. Nonsense! 鬼话!

44. You’re a pain in the ass. 你这讨厌鬼。

45. You’re an asshole. 你这缺德鬼。

46. You asked for it. 你自找的。

47. Get over yourself. 别自以为是。

48. You’re nothing to me. 你对我什么都不是。

49. It’s not my fault. 不是我的错。

50. You look guilty. 你看上去心虚。

51. I can’t help it. 我没办法。

52. That’s your problem. 那是你的问题。

53. I don’t want to hear it. 我不想听!

54. Get off my back. 少跟我罗嗦。

55. Give me a break. 饶了我吧。

56. Who do you think you’re talking to? 你以为你在跟谁说话?

57. Look at this mess! 看看这烂摊子!

58. You’re so careless. 你真粗心。

59. Why on earth didn’t you tell me the truth? 你到底为什么不跟我说实话?

60. I’m about to explode! 我肺都快要气炸了!

61. What a stupid idiot! 真是白痴一个!

62. I’m not going to put up with this! 我再也受不了啦!

63. I never want to see your face again! 我再也不要见到你!

64. That’s terrible. 真糟糕!

65. Just look at what you’ve done! 看看你都做了些什么!

66. I wish I had never met you. 我真后悔这辈子遇到你!

67. You’re a disgrace. 你真丢人!

68. I’ll never forgive you! 我永远都不会饶恕你!

69. Don’t nag me! 别在我面前唠叨!

70. I’m sick of it. 我都腻了。

71. Don’t you dare come back again! 你敢再回来!

72. Stop screwing/ fooling/ messing around! 别鬼混了!

73. Mind your own business! 管好你自己的事!

74. You’re just a good for nothing bum! 你真是一个废物!/ 你一无是处!

75. You’ve gone too far! 你太过分了!

76. I loathe you! 我讨厌你!

77. I detest you! 我恨你!

78. Get the hell out of here! 滚开!

79. Don’t be that way! 别那样!

80. Can’t you do anything right? 成事不足,败事有余。

81. You’re impossible. 你真不可救药。

82. Don’t touch me! 别碰我!

83. Get away from me! 离我远一点儿!

84. Get out of my life. 我不愿再见到你。/ 从我的生活中消失吧。

85. You’re a joke! 你真是一个小丑!

86. Don’t give me your attitude. 别跟我摆架子。

87. You’ll be sorry. 你会后悔的。

88. We’re through. 我们完了!

89. Look at the mess you’ve made! 你搞得一团糟!

90. You’ve ruined everything. 全都让你搞砸了。

91. I can’t believe your never. 你好大的胆子!

92. You’re away too far. 你太过分了。

93. I can’t take you any more! 我再也受不了你啦!

94. I’m telling you for the last time! 我最后再告诉你一次!

95. I could kill you! 我宰了你!

96. That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard!??那是我听到的最愚蠢的事!尔·盖茨常用)

97. I can’t believe a word you say. 我才不信你呢!

98. You never tell the truth! 你从来就不说实话!

99. Don’t push me ! 别逼我!

脱口而出

Any day will do?哪一天都可以?

Any messages for me?有我的留言吗?

Are you by yourself?你一个人来吗?

All right with you?你没有问题吧?

Are you free tomorrow?明天有空吗?

Are you kidding me?你在跟我开玩笑吧?

As soon as possible!尽可能快!

Back in a moment!马上回来!

Believe it or not!信不信由你!

Better luck next time!下次会更好!

Boy will be boys本性难移!

Come to the point!有话直说!

Do you accept credit card?收不收行用卡?

Does it keep long?可以保存吗?

Don't be so fussy!别挑剔了!

Don't count to me!别指望我!

Don't fall for it!不要上当!

Don't get me wrong!你搞错了!

Don't give me that!少来这套!

Don't let me down!别让我失望!

Don't lose your head!别乐昏了头!

Don't over do it!别做过头了!

Don't sit there daydreaming!别闲着做白日梦!

Don't stand on ceremony!别太拘束!

Drop me a line!要写信给我!

Easy come easy go!来得容易去得也快!

First come first served!先到先得! 比 (

Get a move on!快点吧! Get off my back!不要嘲笑我! Give him the works!给他点教训! Give me a break!饶了我吧! Give me a hand!帮我一个忙! Great minds think alike!英雄所见略同! I'll treat you to lunch。午餐我请你! In one ear,out the other ear。一耳进,一耳出! I'm spaced-out!我开小差了! I beg your pardon!请你再说一遍! I can't afford that!我付不起! I can't follow you!我不懂你说的! I can't help it!我情不自禁! I couldn't reach him!我联络不上他! I cross my heart!我发誓是真的! I don't mean it!我不是故意的! I feel very miserable!我好沮丧! I have no choice!我别无选择了! I watch my money!视财如命! I'll be in touch!保持联络! I'll check it out!我去看看! I'll show you around!我带你四处逛逛! I'll see to it!我会留意的! I'm crazy for you!我为你疯狂! You make me jump!你下了我一跳! Make up your mind。作个决定吧! Make yourself at home!就当在家一样! My mouth is watering!我要流口水了! Never heard of it!没听说过! Nice talking to you!很高兴和你聊天! No doubt about it!勿庸置疑! No pain no gain!不经一事,不长一智! None of your business!要你管? There is nothing on your business!这没你的事! Now you are really talking!说得对! Please don't rush me!请不要吹促我! Please keep me informed!请一定要通知我! She looks blue today。她今天很忧郁! She is under the weather。她心情不好! So far,so good。过得去。 Speaking of the devil!一说曹操,曹操就到! Stay away from me!离我远一点! Stay on the ball!集中注意力! That makes no difference。不都一样吗?

That's a touchy issue!这是个辣手得问题!

That's always the case!习以为常!

That's going too far!这太离谱了!

That's more like that!这才象话嘛!

The answer is zero!白忙了!

The dice is cast!已成定局了!

The same as usual!一如既往!

The walls have ears!隔墙有耳!

There you go again!你又来了!

Time is running out!没有时间了!

We better get going!最好马上就走

日常用语

1.I’m an office worker. 我是上班族。

2.I work for the government. 我在政府机关做事。

3.I’m happy to meet you. 很高兴见到你。

4.I like your sense of humor. 我喜欢你的幽默感。

5.I’m glad to see you again. 很高兴再次见到你。

6.I’ll call you. 我会打电话给你。

7.I feel like sleeping/ taking a walk. 我想睡/散步。

8.I want something to eat. 我想吃点东西。

9.I need your help. 我需要你的帮助。

10.I would like to talk to you for a minute. 我想和你谈一下。

11.I have a l

初中英语脱口秀对话

ot of problems. 我有很多问题。

12.I hope our dreams come true. 我希望我们的梦想成真。

13.I’m looking forward to seeing you. 我期望见到你。

14.I’m supposed to go on a diet / get a raise. 我应该节食/涨工资。

15.I heard that you’re getting married. Congratulations.听说你要结婚了,恭喜!

16.I see what your mean. 我了解你的意思。

17.I can’t do this. 我不能这么做。

18.Let me explain why I was late. 让我解释迟到的理由。

19.Let’s have a beer or something. 咱们喝点啤酒什么的。

20.Where is your office? 你们的办公室在哪?

21.What is your plan? 你的计划是什么?

22.When is the store closing? 这家店什么时候结束营业?

23.Are you sure you can come by at nine? 你肯定你九点能来吗?

24.Am I allowed to stay out past 10? 我可以十点过后再回家吗?

25.The meeting was scheduled for two hours, but it is now over yet. 会议原定了两个小时,不过现在还没有结束。

26.Tom’s birthday is this week. 汤姆的生日就在这个星期。

27.Would you care to see it/ sit down for a while? 你要不要看/坐一会呢?

28.Can you cover for me on Friday/help me/ tell me how to get there? 星期五能不能请你替我个班/你能帮我吗/你能告诉我到那里怎么走吗?

29.Could you do me a big favor? 能否请你帮我个忙?

篇三:生活美语脱口秀—你想这样搞吗?(生活口语)

peter: maggie, something is wrong with the spreadsheet. i couldn't get it to work properly during my presentation this morning.

maggie: i made a few changes. i'm sure you'll be anle to figure them out.

peter: so, this is how you want it? you're going to play games with me? are you sure?

maggie: get back to work, peter.

彼特:麦琪,分析表有一些不对劲。今天早上我在进行简报时,没办法好好地做运算。

麦琪:我做了一些改变。我相信你自己可以把他们搞清楚。

彼特:哦,你想这样搞吗?你要和我玩把戏?你确定?

麦琪:回去工作,彼特。

解释:

this is how you want it? 彼特在用这个句子威胁麦琪。这个句子其实并不像表面意思这么简单,彼特要麦琪好好想想是不是真的要这样做。他暗示麦琪,如果她这么做的话,可能会因而后悔。其实他真正想说的是:“如果你把事情搞成这样,我会让你付出代价的”。

本文已影响